PROFESSIONAL STAFF, AMBITIOUS EMPLOYEES, JOIN US!
We offer stable employment conditions in a company with an established position on the market.
• Establishing and developing long-term business relations with customers from EU countries
• Preparation of offers/evaluation and negotiation of terms of cooperation with customers and subcontractors
• Comprehensive execution of forwarding orders (e.g. selection of the carrier, maintenance of operational documentation, constant monitoring of the status of the order, care for timeliness and high quality of services)
• Current daily analysis of the demand for cars and loads in Europe
• Report on the results of their work in accordance with accepted company standards
• Skills in independent order acquisition and building long-term business relations with customers in Europe by means of communication (telephone, e-mail, skype).
• Good knowledge of at least one foreign language (English, German or French, Spanish) spoken and written
• Self-discipline and the ability to plan and organise work
• Ability to analyse information received, flexibility in thinking and the ability to work under time pressure
• Telephone availability after 5 p.m.
• Experience in the above mentioned position is welcome
THE COMPANY OFFERS:
• Stable employment on the basis of an employment contract
• We do not sign any loyalty agreements
• Remuneration depending on the results of work and the degree to which the intended objectives have been achieved
• Flexible form of employment: the possibility of working in an office
• Above-average experience in the industry, individual commissions on orders from our own client base
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com. We ensure full discretion in the recruitment process, also contact us at 513331618.